Saturday, November 28, 2009

On MySpace how do I get the paragraph i type in the 'about me' about to be centered and co

i see some people have theres in a center postition and its colored with different colored?whats the code to do that?



i know the code to do the bigger letters and colors it won"t work when I mix it up



On MySpace how do I get the paragraph i type in the 'about me' about to be centered and colored??

for center you type:



%26lt;center%26gt;



and for color you type:



%26lt;font color=*color here-ex: red blue green etc.*%26gt;



On MySpace how do I get the paragraph i type in the 'about me' about to be centered and colored??

don't no



but thanks for your answer 2 my Ebay question



I'm gonna choose you as best answer in a couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server