Monday, November 30, 2009

Contest site (myspace)?

Well I am starting a contest site on myspace and it is going to be a themed one. If you are a big myspacer you know what I am talking about. I dont want the normal tv show or movie themed kind, I want something different. Any suggestions?



Contest site (myspace)?

Uhm how about a carnival or dessert themed.



I don't know.



First thing that came to mind.



Mine's a kid themed one so to speak. I don't care if you copy that idea.



You could try a music, food, or fashion one too.



Contest site (myspace)?

Uhm how about a carnival or dessert themed.



I don't know.



First thing that came to mind.



Mine's a kid themed one so to speak. I don't care if you copy that idea.



You could try a music, food, or fashion one too.



Contest site (myspace)?

Fashion...... A lot of people are also getting into the "scene" trend. You can try that. :]



Contest site (myspace)?

If you make it, can I join?



I have no clue what theme you should put. My friend's theme was rebelious, and this other one was ob-scene. Probably you can make a "glamourous" theme or something.



Contest site (myspace)?

I was thinking about starting a contest site myself. But i doubt it would go very well. i was going to base my idea on those photos that everyone uses like the black and white one with the girl and the tv and ect. and get people to do their own takes on the images. A diff image each week.



If you need help. www.myspace.com/moonscars

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server