Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you have to join myspace to download music? If so what do I do next if no one I know has a myspac

Is it worth it to join if you don't already have people to add to your friends list? How does that work? Do I shop around others' pages to add friends. I don't think anyone I currently know (when I start college again that'll be a different story) will want to join.



Do you have to join myspace to download music? If so what do I do next if no one I know has a myspace. . .?

Mysapce isn't about the number of friends you have. Its about finding old friends and making new friends. Don't worry about not knowing anyone at first. You will find people and people will find you. It is a very neat site and totally addictive. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server