Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace profile won't show in high school search?

I've added my high school to my profile. My account is set to public. However I don't show up in the high school search. I've created three different accounts on different computers and still no luck. I can find my profile using the "search by name,email,etc" option but the high school search doesn't show up. I've read other questions exactly like mine so it seems like a common problem.



I'm well over 18 and not using a restricted high school computer so that is not the problem. And NO, I wasn't disowned by my high school...at least I hope not :)



Myspace profile won't show in high school search?

Do other people over 18 show up in the high school search? Maybe the only people who show up in there are the ones who still go to it. You might want to check that out. I would contact Myspace about it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server