Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you add more then one photo in a scrollbox for myspace.com?

I need to know how to add more then one photo to a scrollbox on myspace.When you create a scrollbox,you have to copy and paste the url of a photo in the scrollbox generator,but then I have to go back and copy another url of a different photo that I want.When I come back,the scrollbox resets,and my photo I posted the first time is erased.Is it possible that you could copy and paste more then one url at the same time,so it doesn't erase?



How do you add more then one photo in a scrollbox for myspace.com?

here:



http://chr15.net/myspace/ScrollBox.php



then just use the image code in it... however many you want:



%26lt;img src="URL OF PIC"%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server