Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace: Problem with Adding people?

Everytime I try to add people, I have to put in their surnames or email addresses. It's really annoying and some of the people I need to add are for groups. This never happened before until now and some people I've message to add said that their settings aren't even set to ask people for surnames or email addresses. Plus I've tried adding people in a different account I've made and it never asks. I don't know how to fix it! Please help?



Myspace: Problem with Adding people?

It has something to do with your spam/security settings.



Try going here %26amp; making sure your Spam prevention level is set to "custom", not "high".



http://profileedit.myspace.com/index.cfm...



If that doesn't work, you may have to mess around with some of the settings .. %26amp; you should also clear your cache files on your browser .. there may be a corrupt one causing that error.



Myspace: Problem with Adding people?

I peed on the myspace server so it does that sometimes



Myspace: Problem with Adding people?

haaahaaha .



io love bigal's reply



lmao



:)



Myspace: Problem with Adding people?

iidk WATZ up w/Tom



Evrythin iiszz M3SSIN UP now



Bt H3 Put evry1s pg like dat



Myspace: Problem with Adding people?

This has happened to me before. While my friends could add other people with no trouble at all, I always had to enter their last name or email address.



I fixed it by going to Account Settings. I'm not sure which tab it was under, but i would try looking under privacy. There is a setting there that does that.



Hope this helps x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server