Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace at school?

Ok I have studyhall, so don't be like "your at school so study". I only have 3 classes at school because I have all of my requirements and one of those classes is study hall, so it's really boring. Anyway, my case is different from others in that I need a proxy site that doesn't have the word "proxy" in it's url, and i need a site that isn't listed as a proxy, otherwise it is blocked. Thanks in advance for your help.



Myspace at school?

Doesn't matter if you're in study hall and all your work is done. The school has reasons for blocking MySpace. Stop screwing with proxies and wait on MySpace until you get home. That is, unless you feel like changing from three classes a day to none a day because you got suspended for tampering with the school's computer system. That CAN happen!



It's Friday, so if you just wait a few hours, you can spend the weekend MySpacing your brains out with no worries about the school filter. Have a good weekend!



Myspace at school?

Look at this list http://proxy.org/



Myspace at school?

www.youhide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server