Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace Question!?

Okay so i want to change my online now icon but it will not let me. I've tried disabling the old one and Ive used different codes, tried different websites, well i still can't get it to work.



I have an apple computer, could that be the reason?



If its not can sumbodi tell me wut im doin wrong.



Oh and I put the codes in the about me. =]



plz help 閳?br>Myspace Question!?



you might have too many other codes in that section, if you have a photo album in that section too- try posting that in another section and it should work



Myspace Question!?

I have tried to do the same thing, i went to my myspace page and chacked it out, it didnt show "Online now" or anything like that.



I wanted to change it, but it wouldnt let me. SO there is nothing i can do to help you, just go to other sites and try different things, thats all i can tell you.



Myspace Question!?

Nope. I tried it too. And if you've noticed, nobody uses it anymore. Myspace changed the coding of the pages, so that code to change the online now icon is pretty much dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server