Thursday, December 3, 2009

Making my Own MySpace Codes?

Ok, so i have a friend who knows how to make backgrounds/html codes/ect.



But she wont tell me how....



Anyways [:



She has this code that when you hover over the



"Home | Browse | Search | Invite..." Links,



The background turns different colors.



Does anyone know what im talking about ?



Can anyone help?



If you could,



please give me a link to the code



or generate one for me ?



thx%26lt;3



Making my Own MySpace Codes?

http://abrax.us/bbz/HoverLinks.htm



Making my Own MySpace Codes?

athe background of the entire myspace page? or of that individual text peice you are hovering over



there are websites out there that can"steal" myspace codes from other myspaces hehehe not that I condone that or anything ahem, but they are out there if you search



google is your friend and u can probly search for the effect uyou are looking for too and find it on google if u choose our search words right



thats the bigest problem with most failed searchs in google



choosing your words



anyways good luck hope that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server