Tuesday, December 29, 2009

They don't reply to myspace message?

I've had at least 5 different freaking people that don't reply to my messages!



I sent my old crush a message (a family friend) and it's been like 8 months!



I sent my college friend a message, and it's been like 2 months (and he was the one that wrote me first!)



I hate this! Isn't this what its for? Should I just delete my account? Or delete them?



They don't reply to myspace message?

hmmm well were they online?



and the mail you send them gets deleted after 15 days



try resending a message to them again and see wat happens



They don't reply to myspace message?

Just don't write them anything anymore, but don't delete them yet.



They don't reply to myspace message?

I deleted Myspace today...no regrets.. woo hoo!!



Maybe they log in real quick and don't find the time, instead fix their profile. anything's possible,



They don't reply to myspace message?

Then just message them again and ask if they got the message and if they still don't answer then I guess what they had to say wasn't that important. I've had several people like that. Most of the time it was just they forgot to write back and then didn't look back at the messages that they'd already read.



They don't reply to myspace message?

It has happened to me too, I wrote to two girls I was sorry and basically put all my heart and soul writing that message and they just read it and never bothered to reply back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server