Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Am I waiting for a broken heart?

Where do I begin.. I never liked this guy and we have been friends since we were five. Now, we are far from one another, but we found each other on myspace and both freaked out. We began talking like old times, and things got weird, meaning we talked and I began to have feelings for him. He says things like "u mean more to me than a friend." He dedicated a song (romantic) and says I am different. But everytime I check his myspace, I catch him complimenting other girls and telling them how beautiful they are and whatnot! I am wandering what this guy wants from me...and he is a pisces if that helps...I just need some good advice of what to do!



Am I waiting for a broken heart?

i you like him then tell him that you want to see how this might turn out if you don't then just let him be a boy!!! if he is going to act like a boy then treat him like one!! and if you to do hook up you might need to check him and tell him not to be complementing girls like that!!!



Am I waiting for a broken heart?

listen this guy just wanna have fun with you...i mean he'll use and throw you aside...are you mad ? you don't like this guy and still you freak out with him ..than on other hand you say that he comments every girl and you feel bad about this !!



what for ? you don't give him damn...then why worry..?? he is just a freak that's it..for him all girls are the same no matter from how long he knows them...be mature enough to judge best for you just don't go blindly behind what attracts you..use your senses...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server