Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hair COLOR?

Hello,



Right now I have brown hair with blondish highlights. I've had it like this for over 7 years now and would like to change it. Tomorrow I go in to have it done and would like suggestions on a different color. What color do you think will look right on me but won't make me look too old? I tried black a long time ago and it made me look too old. My eye brows are black, and I just want something different. Please help. Thanks!



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



Hair COLOR?

you look like carmen electra to me. Her hair perfectly suits her and you should try and copy what she's done. Print this pic and give it to your hairdresser and tell her you want the look... http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/sty...



It looks like to me that she has honeyblonde hair with light brown lowlights. It looks look your hair presently but it looks more natural. You're highlights look good but are a little too chunky!



good luck! and i hope i could help : )



Hair COLOR?

i think a dark chocolate brunette colour would really suit your long hair and complexion.



But if you'd rather go lighter, instead of going bleached blonde you should try a nice ash blonde and tint your eyebrows to fit the colour.



Hair COLOR?

well um, the highlights that u have right now are a bit too bold if u know what I mean



I think u should get a light warm chocolate color with less and easy going hazel nutt highlights but not in strips make it blend a little. just like Gezzel or Alessandra from victoria secret hope it works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server