Thursday, December 3, 2009

Myspace Font, Bold, Italics HELP?

Ok I know how to do the bold %26lt;b%26gt; %26lt;/b%26gt; Italics %26lt;i. %26lt;/i%26gt; and Underline, Strickthrough etc. But what I want to do is that on some profiles I see that when you put the %26lt;b%26gt; or %26lt;i%26gt; Whatever the case may be it automatically changes to another color, even when your font is a different color.



I hope I'm making sense here. lol. Please can anyone tell me how to just edit my font colors to where it can automatically the color I want with a certain code?



Myspace Font, Bold, Italics HELP?

Use this code on your underlined text.



%26lt;u%26gt;%26lt;font color="red"%26gt;TEXT HERE%26lt;/font%26gt;%26lt;/u%26gt;



That will make red underlined text.



Myspace Font, Bold, Italics HELP?

try whateverlife.com



Myspace Font, Bold, Italics HELP?

It's not very clear. You placed colored text on someone's page, but when you viewed the page it appeared in a different color?



There's nothing you can do. The page you placed content on has a macro coloring code that will render your code useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server