Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace Help?

I dont know what to put in my About Me..



Any Ideas Will help.... I would like it to include things about my friends,life,love, etc



just different crazy stuff



Myspace Help?

ill give you mine. just change the stuff to yours !



Im CaSandra! you can say whatever you want about me. i dont care. cause my daddy says im a character. my parents raised me to be strong and independent so that i will be. i like to be confused and confusing . i love my life, even though its pretty crazy half of the time. i have the best friends that mean more to me then youll ever understand. my family also plays a big part of my life, there pretty sweet. ive been playing soccer since first grade and you could say i love it. i hope to play for GlenOak and college. it will be with me forever im pretty much funny,or so i hear, unless somethings bothering me or on my mind, trust me you'll no about it. i like to make people laugh. if you have my trust try not to lose it cause if you do its hard to get back, even if i already forgave you. kosta koufos is the father of my children. its time for a change. that change is called world peace. i can be a ehh, but only if your one first. i can get along with pretty much anyone, and i make friends eaisly, unless you do something to change that. im very outgoing. i like being very loud and annoying. i go to my room when im in a bad mood, it helps me calm down. ONE TREE HILL is my favorite show ever. it taught me alottt. i like to argue and get a good piont out. thats why i want to be a lawyer when i get older. if im not that, then i would like to be in the field of sports medicine. i like them both :) i hate how people think there ''crunk'' when really there not. i cant stand drama, but somehow i almost always seem to be caught in the middle of it. i say whats on my mind. i learn something new everyday, i just dont realize it. i sing alot, even though im not that good. i like a challenge. bring it. i loose things very easily. everyone says they know what love is, but THEY dont. were young. and we will be in love, but when the time comes. its an amazing thing, for the right amazing person. big words confuse me. i still have alot of growing up to do, sometimes i act like im 3 not 13. i like to have a good time. im told that im the life of the party. my laugh is annoying. im the only one who knows who i am, so dont think you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server