Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Problems posting videos from twitchfilm.net on to a blog?

I try to post the video to my myspace and everytime i do it shows the loading player, then it says



THE VIDEO YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON.



But it's done that with twice since i've tried to post different videos to my myspace blog. I've seen the twitch video on other peoples myspace blog and i just don't know how to fix it so that it will play on my blog.



Problems posting videos from twitchfilm.net on to a blog?

u r having a problem w/that site in general or u cant get one particular video? if u r doing everything correct n u have no problem w/other videos then its this one videos fault



cant u find that video on youtube n get it from there? dl a youtube downloader (and player if u wanna watch it on ur comp later on) n once u have this video downloaded u may add it to ur myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server