Sunday, December 6, 2009

FireFox and Internet Explorer detection -- different code for different browser?

So my myspace was made for Internet Explorer, with internet explorer, and I recently discovered that it messes up for some people who use firefox.



Okay, all people who use firefox.



Basically, what I wanted to know, was if there was a way to put the detection code in there, and do something like



if FireFox{ this code here}



if InternetE{this code here}



else {}



or something like that



I know that (something) like this is available on normal websites, but I don't know if it's compatible with myspace! Help please!



Thanks in advance!!



FireFox and Internet Explorer detection -- different code for different browser?

if (browserType == "Microsoft Internet Explorer")



{



execute your code;



}



if(browserType == "Firefox")



{



execute your code;



}



else



{



execute alternate code;



}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server