Sunday, December 6, 2009

Videos not showing on myspace?

Whenever I go on myspacetv and click on a video to watch it, there is a retangular box where the video should be and in it it says: "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player."



I DO have javascript turned on, I have refreshed the page, I have used different browsers, and I DO have the latest version on flash player.



how do I fix this?



thank you



Videos not showing on myspace?

this same thing happens to me.



i dont know what to do to fix that problem permanantly.



but what i usually do is sign out of myspace then sign out of the internet program then sign all in again.



it works for me but i dont know if it will work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server