Thursday, December 3, 2009

Myspace help!!!!!?

when you view someone's pictures, sometimes people have background of different pictures and colors on the sides of the index. its a background for the picture index basically.



can anyone help me do that?? :[



Myspace help!!!!!?

Wow. Seven wrong answers. Now are you ready for the correct one?



Upload the image you want as your album index background on Photobucket.com or whatever image host you use, %26amp; copy the url. Then, put it into this code:



%26lt;style%26gt;body{background:url(URL GOES HERE)}%26lt;/style%26gt;



If the url is too long to fit in the caption, go to http://Metamark.net to shorten it.



Myspace help!!!!!?

try blingee.com



Myspace help!!!!!?

no but you can add me to myspace



Myspace help!!!!!?

I know a lot about Mysapce and HTML but yuor question is confusing.



sme people have a background colorin there album index, and some people put other little pictures other their big pics.



Myspace help!!!!!?

I dont know exactly, but I would check the large myspace layout sites.



Myspace help!!!!!?

I put a link in my answer that takes you right to the page with the different codes for backgrounds in your picture area. Hope this helps.



Myspace help!!!!!?

http://www.myspacescripts.com/picturespa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server