Thursday, December 3, 2009

Need help with myspace page....?

For some reason my page is moved over toward the center and I don't like the way it looks at all. This just happened a few days ago; it had always been aligned to the left before. I tried using a different layout to see if it would go back left, but it didn't. I even tried it with no layout and it still sits in the middle. Can anyone help me scoot it back over to the left where it belongs?



Need help with myspace page....?

If you gave a link to your page it would help us to see whats causing the problem... This code allows the tables on the left side of your profile to have the same width... THE WIDTH YOU CHOOSE MUST BE AT LEAST 302PX.



Use well :)



** AND REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE WIDTH. **



Copy and paste to About Me



%26lt;style%26gt;



.contactTable, .interestsAndDetails, .userProfileDetail,



.userProfileURL{



width:YOURWIDTHHEREpx;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server